Hormonal Health Affects Your Quality of Life
Cleburne Drug knows that hormones play an important role in your overall health, at every stage of life. Whether it is your reproductive health, sex drive, emotional balance, or just your overall energy level, hormones regulate our daily quality of life.
Because hormones play such a vital role, they are often among the first functions to be tested when you have a medical complaint. If a hormonal imbalance is indeed the culprit, your healthcare provider and your compounding pharmacist can work together with you to determine the best course of treatment with bio-identical hormone replacement therapy (BHRT).
Cleburne Drug's Saliva Hormone Testing: Easy, Accurate, and Cost-Effective
Now, Cleburne Drug has made hormonal testing more convenient and cost-effective. Our saliva hormone testing service is:
- Privately collected in your own home
- Accurate for women and men
Here's how it works: You order your hormone test from Cleburne Drug. We mail the test to your home with complete instructions. You provide a small saliva sample in the container provided, fill out the test form, and send both in a prepaid UPS envelope to our testing laboratory. In approximately 10 to 14 business days your test results will arrive at your Cleburne Drug pharmacy. Our pharmacists will then discuss your results in detail with you and, if you like, your healthcare provider.
Cleburne Drug Offers Comprehensive Saliva Hormone Testing
Cleburne Drug can offer the following hormone tests, often from a single saliva sample:
- Estrogens (Estriol, Estradiol, Estrone): An imbalance of Estrogens is associated with menopause symptoms or reproductive system disorders
- Progesterone: An imbalance of Progesterone is also associated with menopause symptoms or reproductive system disorders
- Testosterone: Testing can indicate muscle and bone conditions, hair loss, excessive hair growth, or low sex drive
- DHEA: For conditions of male hormone deficiency or excess. Also indicates insulin resistance, mental acuity, and stress levels
- Cortisol: Can indicate adrenal disorder, fatigue, sleeping difficulty, etc
- Thyroid: Disorders impair body's ability to turn oxygen and calories into energy, leading to sluggishness and fatigue
Good Health Requires Proper Hormone Balance
Hormonal balance is a cornerstone of your overall health. Male or female, you should monitor your hormonal balance regularly to help maintain that balance. With Cleburne Drug Saliva Hormone Testing, hormone monitoring has never been easier. Give Cleburne Drug a call today, and take charge of your hormonal health.